Senior Product Marketing Manager - Wholesale & Manufacturing Go-to-Market Strategy
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
Mirakl is looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketer with a passion for positioning, messaging and launching market-defining technologies to help Mirakl accelerate its leadership in the market. This person will be based in Europe.
This is a strategic, high-impact product marketing role that will own product marketing for Mirakl’s flagship Mirakl Marketplace solution and industries go-to-market, reporting to the VP of Product & Industry Marketing. This is a highly visible and collaborative role with substantial accountability and scope. You will work closely with your product management peers to define positioning and differentiating messaging for the Mirakl Marketplace solution across b2b and b2c as well as own the industries solutions across all products at Mirakl, creating high impact materials for Mirakl’s business.
Mirakl Marketplace product marketing ownership:
- Work closely with Product Management to understand the core Mirakl Marketplace Platform as well as new solutions in the roadmap, mapping key capabilities to market/buying requirements
- Define and manage the GTM calendar and timing of new enhancement launches and necessary release process and cadences globally in order to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders and launch goals
- Develop and execute worldwide product go-to-market, from strategy to tactical plan development - then work in concert with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution
- Evaluate new product or adjacent market opportunities and product market-fit by keeping abreast of customer and market trends directly and via Product Management, Sales, Corp Dev.
- Create target account and buyer profiles working closely with Sales, Sales Ops and Product Management, and beta customers to understand the target audience and buying requirements
- Build messaging & positioning that clearly articulates Mirakl’s differentiation and ability to meet the specialized requirements for new solutions or expansion opportunities
- You’ll build illustrative narratives and visual demonstrations that showcase the value and differentiation of Mirakl’s new and existing advanced capabilities.
- Create and deliver sales and customer success enablement materials and programs including field communications, presentations, and market overview content to support the sale and adoption of products and solutions to market. Support the cascade of these programs globally, regionally, and into Mirakl’s hubs around the world.
- Develop and coordinate global market launch plans in partnership with your product marketing peers to execute a regular cadence of platform-wide market launch
- You will lead cross-functional teams and work collaboratively in order to drive awareness, enablement, and demand generation that will have material impact on the growth of Mirakl’s business.
Industries & strategic partners product marketing ownership:
- Work closely with the General Manager of B2B, Platform Advisory Team, Customer Success industry SMEs, and Rev Ops teams to define and execute on industry-level messaging, content packaging, and positioning.
- Create industry marketing campaigns including white papers, webinars, blogs, and internal sales enablement materials.
- Work with key strategic partners like SAP, Adobe, Deloitte to enable them on our industry-level pitch and messaging.
- Speak at industry events & prepare content across Mirakl’s suite of solutions with the support of product marketing managers across each Mirakl solution (eg dropship, Target2Sell, Ads).
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA/master’s in Business, Marketing or any other relevant field is preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of Enterprise Software Product Marketing or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience of and understanding of eCommerce software and industry-specific packaging
- High fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in French would be a bonus.
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.