Marketplace Business Developer - DACH
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Marketplace Business Developer based in our Munich office.
You act as a key player of Mirakl customers' growth by recruiting and onboarding strategic sellers on their Marketplace.
You are responsible for:
- Identifying high-potential sellers (based in the DACH region) through the right acquisition channels
- Negotiating and convincing them to rapidly start on the platform
- Supporting and training sellers to create and push their catalog online
- Onboard directly key sellers, aggregators or any strategic player to accelerate onboarding sellers
- Developing their performance
- Support the Ecosystem team on cross functional projects, related to seller ecosystems
- You also have to acquire a good understanding of the Mirakl platform and tools
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You graduated a master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- You have a first experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- You demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills
- You show an appetite for commercial prospection and B2B relationships
- You are a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- You speak English & German fluently
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.