Senior IT Infrastructure Agile Project Manager
- Job: 32329-MMCC
As a Senior IT Infrastructure Agile Project Manager, you will work with multiple agile teams and will be responsible for the successful and expedient delivery of systems, tools, and IT Infrastructure in an iterative, predictable and efficient way.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, and demos.
- Plans projects and releases.
- Tracks and communicates team velocity, sprint/release progress, and projects status.
- Coaches teams to achieve higher levels of agile maturity.
- Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Communicates status of projects and releases.
- Identifies and removes impediments.
- Facilitates discussion and conflict resolution.
- Perform project analysis, manage risks, identify and influence necessary course corrections, creatively solve problems.
- Partner with Product Owner to ensure proper planning and execution of activities leading to the completion of agreed upon product yearly goals.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years project management experience, including 2+ years of Scrum Master experience in an IT organization.
- Experience being a scrum master and / or applying disciplined Kanban to IT Infrastructure teams who are responsible for delivering projects as well as operational work.
- Proven ability to drive consensus keeping business goals at the center of negotiations.
- Outgoing, highly organized, persistent, and tenacious; able to deal with uncertainty and change.
- Self-starter, inquisitive and able to quickly understand new processes, methodologies and systems.
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for projects.
- Ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when you have no direct line of authority over them.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills which can be comfortably applied across management levels.
- Preferred: Experience with Jira