Data Operations Analyst
- Job: 32290-LLAN
The Data Operations Analyst works closely with business stakeholders and IT to support MathWorks’s Data Strategy & Management applications. The role will focus on operations and administration of our data platform and business intelligence tools. Responsibilities include: systems performance and data pipeline monitoring, reporting tool administration, end user support, upgrades and systems management, solution design, debugging, requirements gathering, and data analysis.
- Providing day-to-day support to business users of our data applications; be an applications expert and consulting resource for internal customers
- Monitoring and operation of our data platform to ensure optimal system availability and adherence to our SLAs
- Providing front-line support for Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau, or other tools
- Responsible for monitoring and upgrading our BI applications
- Work with our vendors to report, mitigate and resolve product issues and bugs
- Responsible for exploring new tools and features such as dashboards, mobile capabilities, analytics and data visualizations
- Support for a variety of new project initiatives
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- 3+ Years of administrative experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, BusinessObjects, Tableau, or Crystal Reports
- B.S. degree in MIS/IT or business-related field
- Experience with SQL coding/querying
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Experience with systems analysis, data analysis, and debugging
- Experience working with and designing Data Models
- Experience with data operations and data pipelines
- Experience with Snowflake and dbt a plus