Senior Software Engineer - Web Services and Online Licensing
- Job: 30827-JKAZ
We are seeking a talented, self-directed software engineer to join a team developing a distributed web applications to support product personalization, licensing, and other features. Our solutions combine on-premise components with cloud-based components that leverage EC2 and other Amazon services. You will be responsible for contributing to robust, modular and flexible technical solutions that provide great value to our customers. This position will require excellent programming skills, data skills, and a working knowledge of web application design. In addition, strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Be part of a team that designs, develops, and maintains web services applications. Participate in all team activities such as planning, requirements definition, design discussions, reviews and software development. Work effectively with individuals across the Development organization to provide a quality product for our customers.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with designing highly scalable, highly available web applications.
- Experience with big data solutions
- Expertise with Java
- Experience with data architecture
- Experience with REST web services