Radar Systems Senior Software Engineer
- Job: 30603-GMAR
Do you want to work in a world class development organization and help customers develop cutting-edge technology for automotive and aerospace radar systems? Join our radar team and lead the design and development of algorithms and tools to model and simulate phased arrays and radars at various levels of abstraction.
You’ll participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, collaborating in cross-functional teams and with engineers specializing in antenna arrays, signal and data processing, radar, sensor fusion, and code generation.
You will identify workflows, algorithmic needs as well as hardware deployment options.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with signal processing
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with modeling and simulating radar systems
- Understanding of MIMO arrays and radar waveforms
- Experience with analysis of recorded radar data is a plus
- Familiarity with wireless waveforms is a plus
- Familiarity with large scale simulation (GPU and multicore acceleration, etc.) is a plus
- Strong software development skills in MATLAB and C++