Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
ServiceNow Solution Architect
ServiceNow Solution ArchitectBoston, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R14206
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect you will be accountable for constructing sound, pragmatic, process design and contemporary technology solutions for current and emergent business needs within the context of, and in order to advance, the technology and business strategic framework. The position will require the ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Owns the solution or major components of the solution - actively steers its development, and manages any technical risk involved in its delivery
- Involved in defining a technology capability and/or solution roadmap and determining transition states
- Works with the Enterprise Architect and head of Strategy and Innovation for strategic direction (both conforming to, and helping to define)
- Plays a key role as a growth/innovation driver and advocate for good design
- Focuses on the overall architecture, design, build, and integration of solutions or platforms spanning multiple technical and/or business capability domains with significant cost / strategic implications where solution domain is highly complex
- Understands business needs, concepts, and/or requirements are ambiguous, require definition and/or contain uncertain requirements that are likely to change, and/or require situational management of high technical delivery risk
- Guides solutions that consist of unproven implementation technologies or multiple implementation techs at once within domains that experience rapid change
The Minimum Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience implementing capabilities and complex solutions in ServiceNow including development, design, and solution architecture.
- 5+ years development experience in ServiceNow, capable of designing and implementing complex solutions.
- 2+ years architecture experience implementing ServiceNow Modules and Capabilities
- Commanding knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and experience using Flow Designer and IntegrationHub to create automation solutions.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow data model, including tables, fields, and relationships, is crucial for designing and customizing applications.
- Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration sessions for important design reviews and decisions.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills are important for this role. ServiceNow Solutions Architects need to work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, recommend solutions and present platform architecture.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, including the ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience with Design Patterns and modeling tools, required to build architecture deliverables such as technology evaluations, Snapshots and Full Architecture documents
- Excellent mentoring skills and the desire to contribute to efforts beyond the scope of the day-to-day project work.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices.
- BA or BS degree in related field
The Ideal Qualifications:
- Experience implementing HR Service Delivery and Integrated Risk Management modules in ServiceNow.
- Experience in designing and developing custom ServiceNow applications, modules, and workflows to address unique business needs.
- ServiceNow Admin and Application Developer certifications
- Commitment to staying up to date with the latest ServiceNow updates, best practices, and new features through training, documentation, and ServiceNow community engagement.
- A solid understanding of the principles of user centered design, which involves putting the needs, preferences, and behaviors of users at the forefront of the design process.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with request management process
- CMDB and CSDM data modeling
- ITIL Certification
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.