OutSystems DeveloperBoston, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R14001
Our ideal developer will be responsible for delivering OutSystems applications on time and with minimal user impact. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well with team members, internal customers, and can present complex technical topics to the team.
Developers will perform related duties as assigned or requested. Receives general supervision and is competent to work at all technical phases of software programming while working on own most of the time.
You will be joining MassMutual’s Investment Managemen Technology team. Our mission is to build reliable automation solutions utilizing Low Code application development technologies. You will be part of a team that is technical, highly motivated and excels at working in a fast paced and always evolving environment with agility and resilience.
In this role you will be developing applications, common applications components working with business areas as well as project team. We need your leadership, agility, courage, strong communication skills, passion for learning, resilience and self-awareness.
- Build, support, and enhance OutSystems applications across the organization
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Work collaboratively across business, OutSystems developers and IT organizations
- Suggest and implement technology and process improvements
- Support other needs in OutSystems architecture as needed
- Quickly adapt to change requests from programs and clients
- Identify and resolve application errors and security flaws
- Coordinate and perform in-depth unit and integration tests
- Support UAT for modified and new functionality through defect remediation
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the modernization space
- Participate in team meetings to discuss ongoing project status and deliverables.
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar technical field of study
- 3+ years of experience development of software applications on OutSystems
The Ideal Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience developing application on OutSystems or similar Low Code Application Platform
- 3+ years of experience building business logic via API
- One or more OutSystems certifications
- Strong experience in developing web applications
- Knowledge of relational data modeling principles and experience building database objects using E-R modeling tools
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design principles and ability to build prototypes
- Strong knowledge of SQL Language
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using Atlassian tools, JIRA and Confluence
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Works with minimal oversight and proactively communicates status and risks to project leadership.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the low code application platform team and key stakeholders.
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.