NEW - Full Stack Software Engineer (Mid/Senior Level)
- Design, build, and maintain features and services across mabl’s entire product surface
- Work as part of a small, self-directed team to define, implement, test, and support solutions to high-level product challenges
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product managers, designers, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the quality and impact of your own contributions and those of your teammates
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Seek out and incorporate customer feedback continually, including regularly joining customer calls
- Participate in our on-call rotation
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- You have 7+ years of professional software development experience building complex systems and web apps.
- You have a passion for learning…about new languages and frameworks and tools, about new parts of the code base, about ways to improve as an engineer, about the quality problems that users have, and about how mabl can help address those problems.
- You have the ability to impact full product implementation/life cycle including full-stack development, deployment, testing, maintenance, and operation.
- You build systems with high-quality functional and non-functional properties, including scalability, reliability, repeatability, and maintainability.
- You are excited by the prospect of working on lots of parts of the system. You naturally jump in and contribute wherever needed, even if outside your normal code base, language, framework, or Cloud.
- Lastly, and importantly, you value quality code and user experience, and you’re interested in building tools that help others improve the quality of their code and product too.
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: ML Engine, PaLM API
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
- Source Control: GitHub
- Continuous Integration: GitHub Actions