Corporate Marketing and PR Manager
What you will do in a Corporate Marketing and PR Manager role at Kyruus:
- Public & Media Relations
- Lead public and media relations program and serve as main point of contact for PR agency relationship
- Coordinate day-to-day requests from PR agency including recommending appropriate subject matter expert(s) and preparing them for interviews
- Assist spokespeople in preparing for corporate media and public engagements/communications
- Develop and implement process to evaluate and improve PR program through data
- Manage external communication channels, including press releases, media relations, industry publications, and thought leadership articles.
- Write unique, creative and engaging content in a variety of formats and media (press releases, articles, blogs, social, email) for multiple channels and audiences.
- Develop compelling speaking submissions to secure speaking slots at key events (industry, partner, etc.) for Kyruus and/or customer subject matter experts
- Oversee brand use and positioning across distribution channels, specifically for public relations, social media, and corporate collateral.
- Proactively manage Kyruus branding and messaging across all marketing materials, internal communications, and external channels.
- Support strategic internal brand communications that inform and engage employees.
- Collaborate with the People team (HR) and Internal Communications to identify opportunities to evolve the employer brand.
- Partner closely with the broader marketing team—including Corporate Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Product Marketing—to plan and execute campaigns and marketing / communications tactics.
- Support internal corporate communications as needed
- Be a steward of best practices in branding, messaging, grammar, writing, and style.
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team.
- Stay informed on the latest industry and competitive trends.
- You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Corporate Marketing and PR Manager role can move in a linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor or management. The next step in the process would be Sr. Corporate Marketing and PR Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing, communications, and public / media relations preferably in healthcare.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft clear and compelling messages for different target audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines; proven ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Proven ability to successfully manage external agencies, including for PR and media relations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interpret data to drive marketing and communications decisions.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including social media management, email marketing, and content management systems.
- Creative and design skills, and proficiency with graphic design tools, are a plus.
- Ability to take on new challenges and tasks as needed.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.