Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
What you will do in the Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager role at Kyruus:
- Serve as technical expert, primary system administrator, and day-to-day manager of key marketing technology systems (eg. HubSpot and 6sense)
- Own architecture and lead the consolidation of multiple Hubspot instances into one single instance, in partnership with an external vendor/consultant
- Develop and maintain marketing reports and dashboards pulling insights from multiple data sources, build and operationalize marketing campaign infrastructure, and be responsible for auditing and maintaining marketing data quality within Salesforce and Hubspot
- Leverage your analytical thinking skills to conduct complex analyses and convert findings into actionable insights that enable data-driven marketing and business decisions
- Build models to enable A/B testing and campaign ROI measurement
- Manage top of funnel funnel lead capture and qualification, and build processes that support smooth handoffs between marketing and sales
- Be responsible for data governance and hygiene across systems and technologies and the processes needed for maintaining data integrity
- Deliver monthly marketing reporting analytics and support content created for internal business reviews and Board of Directors meetings.
- You’ll enable reporting on and manage the implementation of our Marketing technology solutions that drive demand generation, including HubSpot and 6Sense.
- You’ll be the administrator and super user for Hubspot and other key tools in our marketing tech stack.
- Collaborate with the sales and commercial operations teams to ensure the metrics we track are meaningful to driving the pipeline and result in bookings and revenue growth.
- Identify and spearhead Marketing wide projects that will drive efficiency and improvement for the business.
- Empower others and train your peers and counterparts as the subject matter expert in marketing operations, technology, and analytics.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager role can move in a linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor or management. The next step in the process would be a director-level role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including 3+ years in marketing operations and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Highly collaborative attitude and experience partner across marketing and sales to maximize the impact of marketing programs, streamline hand-offs, and improve visibility into where leads are in the funnel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
- Exceptional attention to detail and experience creating detailed project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, and coordinate work streams, track progress, and ensure obstacles are addressed to drive projects to completion
- A blend of creativity, analytical thinking, and strong problem-solving skills to make recommendations that contribute to efficiency in reaching overall goals
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Passion for best practices and continuous learning around the people, process, and technology that helps marketing teams evolve and continually succeed
- Strong understanding of social media, platforms, search, digital marketing and metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) and Google Adwords.
- 3+ years of experience with Hubspot required, Hubspot certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce required, Salesforce certification nice to have