Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Product Manager role.
Care: Empathy for others - our internal stakeholders, medical practice staff, and patients.
Driven: Ability to think through complex problems, and break them down into milestones and small chunks that your team can complete in short iterations.
Respect: Effective communicator who can express ideas and quarterback a plan to team members and cross functional teams.
Accountable: Become an internal subject matter expert on one of our core platforms as well as our EHR Integrations.
What you will do in a Product Manager role at Kyruus:
- Become a key driver of the medical group’s EHR integration business initiative; working directly with the executive team, sales, customer service, and engineering leadership.
- Create a vision for how medical groups will leverage technology, integrations, and partnerships to expand into new markets.
- Produce a roadmap to reach your vision, working with engineers and designers to define user stories and lead Agile development ceremonies.
- Work directly with early adopter health care clients to get them up and running on the medical group platform.
- Define, monitor, and analyze KPIs to drive new integrations & features. Feed insights back to the business and development process.
- Assess key technology and business partnerships in the health technology space.
- Create documentation around each integration strategy, product offerings, and sales support as needed.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Product & Analytics in the Medical Groups Department within the Product Management Division.
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Product Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Product Manager position. From there, you could move into a Principal level role or explore a management position within the Product Management vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
How You Can Grow
What you will bring:
- 3+ years in a Product Management role at a software company (Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst).
- Active participation in integration of 3rd-party APIs into your team's product offering.
- Experience with and understanding of EHR software.
- Recent participation in the following Agile processes:
- Full ownership of the creation and delivery of User Stories.
- Composing, maintaining, and delivering Epics to completion.
- Active daily participation in SCRUM process.
- Compelling stories of success and delivering results in your past roles across multiple complex projects from inception to launch.
- A background in integrating digital healthcare applications into EHR/EMR systems such as Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, etc.
- Deep understanding of:
- Hospital and outpatient healthcare delivery.
- Healthcare reimbursement and revenue cycle processes.
- Payment systems and ecosystems.
You’ll be a stronger candidate if you also have skills in several of these areas:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
See more open positions at Kyruus
Something looks off?