Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist (all genders)
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
Marketing is at the heart of Native Instruments’ business. We act as the conduit between the company and its audiences. Together, we are aiming to empower music creators worldwide, through inspiring content and unique community activations. Our Digital Marketing team takes care of the acquisition, activation and engagement. We work in cross-functional teams, each consisting of experts from the areas of data analytics, messaging, lifecycle management, performance marketing, SEO, engineering and content production.
We are looking for our next Email Marketing Specialist to join us in our Boston office on a hybrid working model!
What You'll Do
- Using your lifecycle management and CRM expertise you will support the team to plan, build and manage high performing messaging campaigns across multiple channels (email, push, in-app), including audience selection, trigger qualification, segmentation, setup, send out and campaign analysis;
- Together with the team you will identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention as well as cross- and up-sell behavior in LCM channels;
- You will coordinate campaign creation process with relevant departments and be the point of contact for campaign stakeholders;
- You will carefully monitor individual campaign performance, adjusting and adapting as needed and collecting insights to optimize future campaign activity;
- Using your segmentation tactics knowledge, you will support the team to develop target groups and communication concepts for marketing automation;
- Together with relevant stakeholders you will compile, consolidate and systematically maintain customer data.
What You'll Need
- Professional working experience and a track record of success in CRM, preferably as a CRM specialist;
- Meticulous organizational skills. You are a planner, a collaborator and an excellent project manager;
- Google Drive is your second home;
- Knowledge of Braze, Metabase, Google Analytics and experience with SQL is a plus;
- Passion for music and understanding the current music production market;
- English language fluency with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally;
- Proven ability to collect, analyze and derive insights from customer and business data.
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.