Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Technical Support Specialist
InterSystems seeks experienced candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem-solvers to join a group of experts working with a broad range of new and advanced technology. As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills, within an environment of teamwork, cooperation and fun. You will help developers from our technology partners create and support their applications in real world environments. You will have the opportunity to work with Chile's leading organizations in healthcare. This position will also encourage and prepare you to take on other growth opportunities within the organization.
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards.
- Provide technical support for application development using InterSystems’ technology stack.
- Provide advice and best practices to Partners for technical areas such as installation, configuration, development as well as operation of InterSystems’-based products.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies and procedures
- Production of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development.
- Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles and how-to’s.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions to management.
- Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
- Participate in on-site technical training if required
- Participate in on-site Support related meeting with customers/partners if required
- Participate in on-site implementations if required
Knowledge of web oriented languages, including HTML, and Java script.
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
- Knowledge of programming languages – ideally Java or C++
- Experience working in software not limited to a Developer, Quality Engineer and/or Solutions Architect
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
- Be able to design and write technical documents.
- Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts
- Ability to work in team (with colleagues/partners eventually located in different town/countries
- Desirable experience in health standards as HL7, FHIR, DICOM.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent; (Physics, Mathematics, Sciences)
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.