Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Product Analyst Intern
We are looking for an intern to join our Product Management team in Santiago (Chile). The person who will carry out the internship will mainly participate in the documentation, scope and processes of the TrakCare product and will have the following missions:
- Collaborate in the detailed documentation of internal and external processes related to our health technology products and services, specifically the TrakCare product. This includes the creation of quick guides, manuals, flowcharts and process diagrams (BMPN).
- Contribute to the documentation of the functionalities of our TrakCare solution, clearly and accurately describing its capabilities, applications and benefits.
- Participate in the constant review and updating of existing documentation to ensure its accuracy and relevance.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as learning services, implementation, clinical team, among others, to provide documentation that meets your specific needs.
- Type of offer: Internship
- Minimum 8 weeks, full-time (duration/working day can be discussed).
- Start of the internship: start date deadline: January 2024.
- Address: Avenida del Valle 890, Ciudad Empresarial, Huechuraba, Santiago .
Profile and Skills
- Studying Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related careers.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactive attitude and desire to learn and gain hands-on experience in health technology.
- Basic knowledge of health information systems and medical terminology (desirable).
- Knowledge of Confluence platform-Atlassian Suite (desirable).
- Proficiency in English (desirable).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.