Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
About the job
InterSystems is a privately owned Global Software company, with offices all over the world. With a team of around 10 people in Singapore, we are looking for a proactive Office Manager, to provide administrative assistance for the business and be willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis. You must hvae a high attention to detail and a can do, proactive attitude. You will be expected to take ownership of delegated tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely and orderly manner, to a high standard. If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
- Management Support
- Support key members of our Singapore office
- Support visiting Executives and VP's
The duties initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
- Front of house and first point of contact for internal and external visitors to the Singapore office
- Co-ordination of travel
- Co-ordination of meetings, conference calls and video conferences with both internal & external stakeholders
- Minute taking
- Preparing documents/presentations – formatting, printing, binding as needed
- Preparing expense reconciliation (using WorkDay)
- Proactivity to liaise with suppliers and vendors to ensure a safe, clean, productive work environment
- Coordinate efforts with other departments including HR, Recruitment and IT
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 plus years of experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant within a corporate environment
- Ideal tertiary qualifications in Office / Business Administration.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; Outlook and established applications.
- Skills in Office 365 and WorkDay would be desirable.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.