Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Cloud Automation Engineer
Junior Cloud Automation Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field
- Demonstrated ability to code. (Any language)
- Any professional experience with cloud computing (IaC, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Private Cloud) a plus.
- Enthusiastic and rapid technical learner with strong ability to apply technology to solving problems
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline processes and some experience with tools.
- Knowledge of the DevOps culture, principles and DevOps frameworks.
- Interest in becoming expert in managing and deploying cloud-based resources via declarative Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) frameworks like Terraform, CloudFormation – any experience a plus
- Proficient with Python (preferred), Ansible, or Bash scripting to automate technical processes. Experience in the provisioning of cloud resources and configurations plus.
- Experience or desire to become expert in setting up the infrastructure, processes, and tools for container-based development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Tiller)
- Experience or desire to become expert in designing & implementing cloud connectivity; Network peering/VPC, Cloud-to-Cloud, On-prem-to-cloud
- Any experience on Azure or AWS components for network virtualization, security groups, traffic management, Routing, load balancing a strong plus
- Experience in managing network services including but not limited to; VPN, firewall, WAF, IPS, CDN, proxy, load balancing, and DNS a strong plus
- Experience in CIDR, sub-netting, Transit Gateway and Hub and Spoke models implementations a strong plus
- An Agile mindset with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- An understanding of production environments, including the requirement for high availability and team oriented 24x7 support capabilities
- Professional or academic background in software design and development
- Professional or academic background with API-based cloud service orchestration in a distributed environment of application, caching and messaging platforms. Knowledge of technologies like Redis and messaging queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pub/Sub will be a plus
- General knowledge of Cloud Provider Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure or PCF
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.