Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing Programs Manager – Financial Services (Maternity Cover)
As Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and management of integrated marketing programs that address the agreed business plans and priorities of the Financial Services practice for the UK, working closely with cross-functional and regional teams across marketing and sales.
You will have a proven track record in providing professional marketing services to support the successful development businesses selling and supporting software technology, application, and or professional services in the financial services markets.
You will be office-based in Windsor 3 days a week, with a requirement for regular business travel.
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing, sales and associated teams to plan, execute and analyse programs outcomes to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, organisation-wide growth.
- Create and manage targeted marketing programs across complex audience segmentation that help develop InterSystems financial services business in the UK & Ireland.
- Create and implement KPIs, reviewing the adoption and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Plan, develop and execute integrated programs for prospect engagement and lead nurture, helping to move leads through the sales pipeline, including but not limited to a mixture of direct marketing, webinars, digital inbound and outbound, events, tradeshows, PR, content, telemarketing, and social elements.
- Support channel partners, providing appropriate marketing materials and responding to requests, to increase partner engagement and success.
- Track and report on marketing campaign effectiveness using agreed metrics, i.e: web traffic, industry trends, and various types of quantifiable data.
- Work with and monitor marketing agencies and vendors, and ensure that goals are being achieved to the agreed quality standards and budget.
- Stay up to date with industry news, regulations and trends for the strategy and planning
- Embrace and drive innovative marketing strategies and techniques, translating the latest thinking into practical approaches.
- A marketing professional with at least four years of experience and demonstrable success in the formulation and implementation of strategic marketing and communication plans for software technology and applications, and or professional services businesses.
- Experience of developing compelling value propositions for technology software and services and campaigns in software/high tech industries, and financial services.
- Ability to add value to the creative process, and bring ideas through to completion
- Experiences work in a team environment with Sales, Business Development, and Product Marketing.
- Strong verbal, written and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks and to meet agreed goals and deadlines.
- Strong initiative, proactive and willing to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma with an education preferably in marketing or communications.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.