Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Product Management Graduate
InterSystems UKI have a new Graduate Intern opportunity working within an experienced Product Development Agile team. This 6 month paid contract offers a fantastic opportunity to learn how a fast-paced global software business ensures that their TrakCare Product is configured for the local marketplace to meet the needs of our regional customers.
This is a full time role and we have a hybrid working model which is office based in Windsor/Edinburgh 3 days per week. This role would suit an Information Technology or Computer Science Graduate. After the program there is a possibility for a full-time permanent role.
- Learning about Agile working and assisting with administrative tasks to assist the Agile team
- Learning how configure Questionnaires at all levels of complexity
- Learning how to build custom reports for national reporting or operational reporting
- Learning about Jira Management and assisting in pulling together Management Information
- Learning to develop Jira Dashboards to assist the Agile teams in managing backlogs.
- Generally supporting the Product Agile team
InterSystems is willing to provide training in all the above areas, but you would already need to be proficient in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel, and have strong written English language skills. Some development and/or scripting experience would be of value.
This is a fantastic opportunity join a highly successful global software business and take your first step into an exciting career in technology.
- This role is intended for recent or soon to be graduates from a Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Interdisciplinary academic work in IT, Computer Science or Engineering subjects preferred
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences
- Collaborative team mindset.
- Flexible demeanour in an ever-changing work environment
After the program there is a possibility for a full-time permanent role.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.