Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
The Melbourne Office Coordinator is responsible for all administrative and office activities to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the office and be accountable for all reception and general housekeeping duties.
In this role you will be expected to provide administrative assistance to the business and senior management and be willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis. You will take end to end ownership of responsibilities and ensure they are completed in a timely and orderly manner, to a high standard. You will have high attention to detail and a can do, proactive attitude.
Office hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Provide assistance and guidance to senior executives concerning administrative duties encompassing staff, facilities, and travel management.
- Serve as the initial contact for both internal and external visitors to the Melbourne office.
- Formulate and execute administrative and operational procedural guidelines and statements for employees within the office.
- Monitor and address resource management challenges and initiatives impacting the Melbourne office.
- Supply relevant information and aid in the preparation of financial reports and budgets specific to the office.
- Present and drive current and new programs and policies pertinent to the office.
- Maintain daily upkeep of the Daily Movement Report and coordinate follow-ups with managers and staff as needed.
- Act as the central point of contact for general housekeeping requests from staff and external tradespersons.
- Provide administrative support for Office Management functions.
- Complete other assignments as requested.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 plus years of experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant or Office Coordinator within a corporate environment
- Ideal tertiary qualifications in Office / Business Administration.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; Outlook and established applications
- Skills in Office 365 and WorkDay would be desirable.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.