Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
We are hiring a Contracts Manager with healthcare industry experience and proven capability to join the Legal team in the UK to assist the business in its growth and achieve desired financial objectives, while protecting the interests of the company.
This role is based in InterSystems’ Windsor office and may require occasional travel.
The Contracts Manager covers a full range of pre and post contract duties, including assisting with tender evaluations and responses, contract analysis and drafting, change control management, and other issues such as:
- Implementation and adherence of internal governance to support effective contract management.
- Management of third-party vendors as applicable.
- Identification and implementation of practical solutions to overcome contract and risk management issues.
- Provision of guidance and analysis at all levels of the business to deal with and manage ambiguity and novel issues.
- Mentoring and coaching to project teams as well as a proficient understanding of project delivery, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Identification of and assistance with management of associated legal and commercial risks.
- Coordination with local and international resources to manage related legal project issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills with a pragmatic and flexible approach (customer and vendor contracts).
- Must be familiar with UK government model form contracts, frameworks and procurement processes.
- Must have sound judgment, organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work both as part of a team and independently as needed.
- Ability to identify, define and articulate key commercial principles to support desired business and legal outcomes.
- Must be quality focussed with an aptitude for detail.
- Degree with a legal and commercial bias is preferable and professional qualifications relevant to this role would be welcome.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.