Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Experience and Change Manager - Healthcare IT
Overview of the Role
The Customer Experience and Change Manager will lead our efforts in delivering exceptional client satisfaction and guiding successful Healthcare IT implementation projects for both public and private sector clients, designing and managing change activities within the team including business change management, stakeholder analysis and engagement, and benefits realization.
The Customer Experience and Change Manager play a pivotal role in ensuring a seamless transition to advanced IT solutions and fostering positive, lasting client relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Client Engagement and Relationship Management:
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with public and private sector clients, acting as the primary advocate for their Healthcare IT implementation journey.
- Collaborate closely with clients to comprehend their unique needs, objectives, and challenges, ensuring alignment between their requirements and our services.
- Lead the customer in applying change management processes and tools within the projects.
- Support costumers in conducting change impact assessments and business readiness activities as appropriate to the project.
- Lead end-to-end Healthcare IT implementation projects, orchestrating project teams, timelines, and deliverables to ensure successful execution.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including technical experts, developers, trainers, and consultants, to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Formulate comprehensive change management strategies and plans to facilitate the smooth adoption of Healthcare IT solutions within client organizations.
- Provide expert guidance to clients on change management best practices, communication strategies, and training initiatives.
- Continuously assess customer satisfaction throughout the Healthcare IT implementation process, proactively addressing any concerns or feedback.
- Innovate and identify opportunities to enhance the overall customer experience, driving improved outcomes and long-term partnerships.
- Effectively communicate project progress, milestones, and outcomes to internal teams and external clients, ensuring transparency and alignment.
- Organize regular meetings, workshops, and presentations to maintain strong stakeholder engagement.
- Create and enhance change management tools and templates.
- Design and measurement of success metrics of change progress.
- Collect client feedback, insights, and industry trends to drive ongoing improvement in service quality, product offerings, and process efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with product development teams to integrate client requirements and contribute to the evolution of Healthcare IT solutions.
Skills and Qualifications Required to be Successful in the Role
- Demonstrated Organizational Change Management Skills.
- Curiosity ad discipline to learn permanently.
- Deep Knowledge of Healthcare IT systems.
- Expertise in developing training and communication materials.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven Stakeholder engagement, negotiation and influencing skills.
- University degree.
- Desirable Certification in Change Management
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.