Account Executive - Payers
InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, the tech hub of New England. Our advanced database, integration, and analytics technologies provide a uniform platform for breakthrough applications. As the leading provider of database technology to the healthcare industry, more than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Outside of the healthcare industry, our technology is used to help process 14% of the world’s equity trades, map the galaxy, and fight mobile fraud, just to name a few.
The Sales Executive, Payer is responsible for managing all aspects of prospective and existing accounts, and selling technology into the payer space, in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship.
- Plans sales strategy for payer accounts; prepares sales forecasts and related reports
- Acts as the principal liaison between InterSystems and customer; develops and enhances business relationship by providing high levels of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organizational levels; develops and continuously updates account profiles
- Meets accounts on a regular basis to provide information on features and benefits of InterSystems and its products, and to displace competitors
- Calls on problem accounts to communicate status of problem resolution and to demonstrate InterSystems’ commitment
- Utilizes internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provides feedback from customers regarding product performance; provides input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancement
- Represents InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company’s products and services
- Introduce InterSystems products and services and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base
Assumes additional responsibilities as requested
- 8+ years related experience
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into the payer vertical
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of achievement
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.