Early Career Technical
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries.
We have a wide variety of products and opportunities available to entry-level applicants.
This is an oppurtunity to prepare you for successful integration into InterSystems' elite technical teams through structured training, personalized mentorship, and frequent collaboration with cross-functional groups. Immerse yourself in our technologies and find the team that is right for you!
- Begin the program with an accelerated training in our TrakCare products
- Technical for testing or script building
- Business skills / project management (to help document and keep track of our projects)
- Analytics / data mining ( to work on dashboards and meaningful data analysis and improvement)
Participating teams include:
- Product Support
- Technical Implementation
- Product Management
- Sales Engineering
- This role is intented for graduates from a Bachelor’s, Master’s and can have 3 years to 6 years experience.
- Interdisciplinary academic work in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Bioengineering or STEM preferred
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences
- Technical curiosity and Creativity towards complex technical challenges
- Collaborative team mindset
- Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
- Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that will make a difference
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.