The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks (including integration to systems and devices) and provide support for the technical implementation tools of InterSystems healthcare applications and related products in a successful, standard and timely manner. The Technical Specialist will be responsible for site specific technical setup activities such as; integrations, data migration, reporting and data extraction, analytics cubes, database updates, environment configuration, management of upgrades and releases to ensure that the solution satisfies project specifications and is delivered and deployed in line with project requirements. The Technical Specialist must be available to visit customer sites (e.g. hospitals/laboratories)
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrates facility with software development, programming, and/or applications; enjoys working with andanalysing complex data and developing software solutions.
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of conducting customer training, workshops and/or presentations
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
- Ability to design and write technical documents
- Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts
- Experienced in customer-focused interaction
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results as required within specific time frames.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to conduct training and develop training materials
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.