The PMO will be responsible for managing documental in the projects, identifying opportunities for streamlining and improve internal processes. The PMO will be supporting Project Managers in the implementation phases under ARIES methodology, by sharing best practices and lessons learned. Occasionally (during peak times) the PMO Analyst will be required to manage small/medium projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Direct and lead the activities of the PMO in the region.
- Provide guidance on processes and procedures to the Project Management team.
- Track project schedules and budgets, and highlight any risk and issues that needs to be managed.
- Provide reporting and information to the regional senior management team.
- Carry out project reporting and project administration under the direction of the regional Program Director.
- implement new corporate´s processes and procedures.
- Improve and streamline project management tools (e.g. Project status, Scope changes, Project overview, Resource allocation and availability, Milestones, Projections, Gantt charts, Earned value, Budget v Expenditure)
- Maintain documentation library or database to define standards, examples, project documents & electronic Project Files.
- Oversee resource availability and allocation: resource management; project organizational structure.
- Project Manage projects as required by regional management
- Liaise and co-operate with other region PMO’s
Skills and Qualifications Required to be Successful in the Role
- Over 3 years of working within a PMO function with experience in business analysis, process mapping and optimisation.
- Proven ability in fast learning of specific requirements of complex operations
- Persistent and has high attention to details.
- Good awareness of project/programme management methodologies.
- Extensive experience with Project Office Support tools.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills. He/She must be fluent in English and be able to read and write at an accomplished level.
- University degree or 5+ years experience supporting large, complex projects - preferably in healthcare IT
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- Familiarity with health care activities. The ability to understand the needs for a successful health care/ hospital implementation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.