We have a 6 to12 month maternity cover opportunity for an HRIS Specialist, with advanced Excel skills, experience using Workday and a passion for people data & analysis. The role sits within our UK HR team, is based at our office in Windsor and covers the EMEA region. We use Workday Core HCM along with a number of financial modules, so strong Workday or HCM system experience is essential.
You will be responsible for providing end user support to the team, produce both monthly and ad-hoc reports and data insights, support with ad hoc projects, perform database maintenance, information and data insights gathering, data input, and troubleshoot problem areas. The HRIS Specialist will serve as the go-to subject matter expert relating to the HRIS Workday database and will be expected to be highly proficient in all matters pertaining to the system.
InterSystems is a privately owned, strong, stable and successful software company who put customer success at the very centre of our business. As an employee, you will be rewarded for your drive, dedication and attitude, as well as your results. You will be surrounded by bright people who thrive on innovation, and do what is best for the company and our clients.
- Maintain the integrity of data in the HRIS Workday System
- Partner with Finance and HR Managers worldwide to ensure consistency of HR information
- Update relevant departments with any internal employment contract changes
- Provide new starters with HRIS training during their on-boarding.
- Solve database problems identified by Human Resources
- Track and review all employee absences including maternity/paternity; spot trends, make recommendations to address issues, ensure self-certification forms are completed, coordinate SSP, produce monthly time tracking payroll reports.
- Track employee annual leave; produce monthly report for Director of Human Resources and line managers notifying them of outstanding annual leave.
- Prepare ad hoc reports from the HRIS, manipulate the data ready for presentation to senior management.
- Prepare all offer letters and contracts for new hires and monitor the full employee life-cycle including probationary periods.
- Prepare and mail-merge annual employee salary increase letters and incentive bonus letters.
- Maintain and distribute Starters and Leavers report.
- Provide monthly headcount & location reports to the Senior HR Manager and Director of Human Resources
- Undertake HR project work as required.
- At times assist with general HR administrative duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of Workday.
- Minimum two years experience within HR/HRIS, database input, queries, database management, and resolution of database-related problems.
- Excellent communication skills complemented by high standards of work and presentation.
- Advanced Excel and strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with stakeholders to ensure they are proactively engaged with HR procedures and processes.
- Self-motivated, possess good planning skills and demonstrate high attention to detail, ensuring the Data Protection Act is adhered to at all times.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.