Application Support Specialist
The Application Specialist (Support) will contribute to the continual product improvement and quality of the InterSystems service offering, by providing functional knowledge and product support services. The Application Specialist (Support) will manage and prioritize customer support requests related to our software for the Patient Administration and Billing.
- Management of incidents and assistance requests from customers until resolution.
- Ensure customer assistance requests are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with SLA’s.
- Maintain & develop a good understanding of the product.
- Liaise with other ISC departments to resolve any remaining issues
- Assess new business requirements and proactively work with the relevant ISC teams to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the customer’s requirement.
- Liaise with product development to ensure continuous improvement.
- Learn new functionalities available in our Software
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working in application support or end-user assistance.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the healthcare domain with a good knowledge of healthcare IT – applied to both functional and technical roles, and hospital administration systems.
- Experience contributing to a multi-disciplined team
- A broad knowledge of Information System
- Knowledge of Software used in hospital
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.