The Application Support Specialist will contribute to the successful and timely support of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge in the functional areas of product support, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing. The Applications Support Specialist will act as an ''expert'' product resource for our partners, particularly in the areas of Patient Administration and Billing.
InterSystems seeks experienced candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem-solvers to join a group of experts working with a broad range of new and advanced technology. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading organizations in healthcare. This position will also encourage and prepare you to take on other growth opportunities within the organization.
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards. Provide support to current installed based customers.
- Provide the link between our customers and the InterSystems Global Support organization
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the TrakCare application
- Provide application support for the TrakCare Hospital Management System.
- Support the implementation of the TrakCare application in a manner that will suit the business requirements of the customer and follow the methodologies and processes of InterSystems
- Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies and procedures.
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions to management.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TrakCare.
- Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
- If required, work with our partners to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Participate in on-site implementations if required
- Participate in the on call 24 hour roster service
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes
- Understanding and experience in implementation of product solutions
- Proven ability to think laterally and come up with innovative solutions for software product implementation
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes
- Understanding and experience with Hospital Information, Patient Administration (PAS), Health Information Management or Clinical Information Systems
- Knowledge of clinical healthcare products
- Understanding of the importance of Health Informatics standards, reporting requirements and legislative controls
Education and Training
- University degree in any Clinical Field, medical informatics or health information Management
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.