Developer - Healthcare
The Developer will participate in the planning, development, maintenance and testing of our software (hospital information systems). It is the developer's responsibility to create robust software and verify that solutions meet all requirements. The role also includes producing technical documentation and participating in the full software development life cycle.
The developer will integrate a French R&D team of human size and will have to collaborate with the international R&D teams.
The developer will work with members of several departments. (Support, Implementation, Sales)
Innovation and creativity are assets and qualities that are strongly encouraged.
· will design object structures, SQL schemas and application workflows
· will use part of the company's proprietary technology (see: Data Management & Healthcare Information Systems | InterSystems )
· will create the layout of the UI in compliance with the standards applicable to each application
· will be responsible for planning, developing and testing the programs by applying his knowledge of programming technologies
· assist in investigating and resolving non-reproducible software errors (level 2 support)
· Participate in on-site technical implementations as required
· will keep up to date of the evolution of the functionalities of the application software
· will keep up to date of developments in programming tools, operating systems and related technologies
· will keep up to date of developments in the applicable data exchange standards
· Attend product training sessions to become familiar with basic product functionality and workflows.
Experience and qualifications
- At least five years of experience in large-scale web application development environments
- Perfect knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Technical skills: SQL - java - Angular - linux
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the development of web applications and/or rich client applications
- Experience with data integration and hospital information systems
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Engineering degree
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.