Clinical Application Analyst
The Application Specialist will use their healthcare, business and InterSystems product knowledge to ensure that we contract and implement InterSystems products in a successful, standard and timely manner. The Application Specialist will become an “expert” Nursing or Oncology/medicine resource for customers and will be expected to understand the customer process, assess solution best fit and advise the customer how to best implement the standard solution as early as possible. Advise the customer on driving maximum benefits from the solution, whilst keeping customer specific work to an absolute minimum and liaise with various areas of the business on these accordingly. It is therefore essential, that they keep up to date with new product developments as they become available through the normal product release cycle. The Application Specialist must be available to visit customer sites and may be assigned to projects that require regular travel.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience of conducting customer training, workshops and/or presentations
- Excellent consultative skills ability to articulate and communicate ideas
- Experience interacting directly with customers, including clinicians, and confidently delivering strong messaging
- At least 3 years’ experience working in healthcare and a good understanding of clinical processes
- Experience with EMR systems
- Understanding and experience with Hospital Information, Patient Administration (PAS), and Clinical Information Systems
- Experience working in a nursing role within a hospital environment.
- Experience contributing to a multi-disciplined team
- Experience with writing functional documents
- Experience of business process mapping
- Knowledge of Information Systems
- University degree- Nursing Degree or Medicine
- Proficiency in English and Italian
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.