Sales Operations Analyst - 9 month Contract
Experienced and capable Sales Operation Analyst required to organize and manage various procedures linked to sales activities in China, and provide operational supports through data, reports and analytics to sales team and management team, with bring the implementation of best practice and prospective business insights to assist the business in its healthy growth and achieve desired financial objectives.
This position plays an important role not only connect different functions to close sales loop and reach territory goal internally, but also interact with partners and customers from commercial side to maintain the good communications and relationships externally.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to quickly pivot in response to changes in the business. This role requires a high degree of adaptability and agility, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Support and enable frontline sales team to sell more efficiently by strategic direction with less friction in the process.
- Respond to sales requests to drive the process forward and complete on time, this including but not limited to miscellaneous agreements, partner on aboard, tender/RFI/RFP supports, quotations and pricing proposals, contracts, payment tracking.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail while following a series of predefined steps to ensure accurate and consistent documentation of sales interactions.
- Liaise with APAC and global management team on reviews and collect all approvals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to obtain and integrate necessary information, get supports to smooth the procedures and enhance productivity.
- Deliver sales dashboard and key customer’s reports to provide an update of business overview on a regular basis.
- Ensure CRM effective utilization, conduct regular review to ensure data accuracy and completeness, provide user supports, and advise on the function improvement & enhancement.
- Connect with partners and customers’ related functions to handle questions, communications, and business process from commercial level.
- Act as a trusted partner, identify bottlenecks, root cause and gaps for difficulties, leverage resources to resolve the problems in a timely manner.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, resulting in streamlined processes and increased sales effectiveness.
- Experience in Sales Operation, Sales Admin, Business Operation, Contract Management, or similar support role.
- Good understanding of the sales process to support the sales team.
- Success in meeting targets and able to work proactively on meeting multiple goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate and organized records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Creative and solutions-focused problem solver, keen business sense, and ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop solutions, and execute with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite. Some experience working with Confluence and Jira is advantageous.
- Excellent English language skills.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.