The Program Manager will be accountable for the successful completion of InterSystems (TrakCare) assigned projects. The Program Manager is the ambassador to the customers in which we are implementing solutions as well as being the escalation point between the customer and InterSystems. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring projects are running on time and to budget and where possible will work with the client to consider other solutions we are able to provide them. It is also imperative that the Program Manager works actively to continually maintain and develop relationships that are realised in revenue streams.
The duties initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with the customer business in order to advocate and constructively represent the customer business in the context of TrakCare knowledge and
- Deliver high standards of customer satisfaction
- The creation of clear client engagement and delivery processes and structures
- The embedding of clear and agile ways of operating, reducing the scope for ambiguity, local variability and non-transparent costs
- The reduction of man-days used for delivery for each engagement, and the consequent creation of higher-value ‘consulting’ capability
- Improved levels of customer service and quality
- Ensuring projects are delivered to time, budget and service levels
- Evolving the function to improve quality, specification and efficiency
- Sharing effectively scarce skilled resources
- Ensuring optimal usage of resources and balancing the development and delivery load between central and local capabilities
- Be the ambassador to the customers implementing solutions and the escalation point between the customer and InterSystems
- Oversee and manage multiple projects at the same time, provide leadership and guidance to the project team; use influential and persuasive skills to mobilise internal and external resource to achieve the necessary results
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, key consultancies and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements
- Direct strategic issues, investment or partnering decisions, and actions regarding key regulatory demands and requirements
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 8+ years managerial/leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience at overseeing and managing the largest and most complex accounts.
- Expert knowledge of finance, commercials/contract management, customer relationship, leadership, relevant industry, negotiation, value creation, project management and PMO operations.
- Strong emotional intelligence is able to adjust relative to the situation and audience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Advances priority-setting skills as they relate to setting strategic direction for the group.
- Ability to lead large cross-functional teams (often times global in nature).
- Seasoned ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, interpret and apply complex technical regulations, policies, and procedures related to customer contracts, often under significant timeline pressures and with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates attentiveness to driving quality and productivity within the team.
- Expert analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate, direct and lead large groups of people at all levels within the organization.
- Extensive experience managing very large third-party relationships across geographies and /or industries in the successful achievement of customer satisfaction levels.
- Ability to implement delivery transformation programs to re-engineer delivery cost model.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Technology or relevant discipline
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.