HR Manager - CEE & Nordics
InterSystems is hiring an experienced and motivated HR Manager with strong human resources skills to provide high quality service and support to employees in the region. The role will be challenging diverse yet rewarding. As one of several European subsidiary offices the HR Manager will play a key role in ensuring strong lines of communication between other European offices and Corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
- Provide human resources support to the employees throughout the entire employee life cycle as an extension of the UK HR team, ensuring compliance with local employment laws, working with external and in-house legal council where needed.
- Ensure accurate documentation of HR-related matters, such as employee performance issues, disciplinary actions, and employee complaints, while maintaining confidentiality and adhering to data protection regulations.
- Develop and deliver training programs or workshops to enhance managers' and employees' understanding of HR policies, procedures, and best practices. Support management in developing and implementing effective succession planning strategies to identify and develop top talent within the organization. Develop and implement strategies to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention, ensuring a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Director of HR & Facilities.
Duties: The following list of duties is indicative of the nature of the post.
- Assist with the induction of new employees to the company with regard to local office facilities and procedures.
- Create employment contracts for new hires and make sure new and existing contracts comply with local employment laws.
- Assist with the renewal of company benefits for staff under the direction of the HR Director, Europe.
- Ensure the timely submission and collection of performance appraisals.
- Maintain local personnel files and associated legal documents.
- Concept development, organization and implementation of training measures.
- Development and implementation of employee retention measures.
- Presentation of InterSystems at events, trade fairs and social media as an attractive employer to improve the employer brand.
- Assisting the HR department with local HR projects as necessary.
Health & Safety
- Work with an external consultant, to ensure that H&S requirements are met and that all documentation is in place and up to date.
- Organize the trainings required by the local H&S regulations.
- Oversee Office improvement projects.
- Supervise office maintenance, building security, cleaners, lease contracts and office procedures.
- Work with the in–house counsel to ensure that all data protection requirements are met and that all the documentation is in place and up to date.
- Excellent English and German language skills are essential.
- At least 5 years experience as an HR Manager or HRBP in a fast-paced international company.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Organised and enthusiastic are the key words, autonomy and adaptability are critical.
- Ability to work effectively in a “team” environment.
- Ability to work flexibly and to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail, proof reading and grammatical skills.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Education – University degree or equivalent. Qualifications in Human Resources highly desirable.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.