Business Development Manager
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications in healthcare, business, and government. Everything we build is designed to drive better decisions, actions, and outcomes for the people who stake their lives and livelihoods on our technology. We are guided by the IRIS principle—that software should be interoperable, reliable, intuitive, and scalable.
Our data platform and connected care solutions have received global industry recognition including the Challenger position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best in KLAS awards from KLAS Research, among other honors. InterSystems is privately held – enabling us to devote all our attention to our customers.
InterSystems is seeking to hire an energetic, achievement-oriented Business Development Manager who will contribute to the advancement of HIT adoption in the Healthcare setting, mainly in hospitals and with clinicians.
The Business Development Manager will play an integral role in increasing market share for InterSystems Saudi Arabia. Healthcare investment in Saudi Arabia is expected to sustain a sharp increase over the coming years as demand for medical facilities and a wide range of healthcare services continues to surge.
The Business Development Manager will focus on existing customers growth and satisfaction; and ultimately introducing new customers who will be the next generation of InterSystems Trakcare customers. Also, Business Development Manager will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing End User customers, primarily hospitals and health insurance companies, to uncover potential opportunities for InterSystems solutions to meet the target organisation’s interoperability needs.
Preference will be given to Saudi nationals and the ability to speak and write Arabic is essential for this role.
For more information on InterSystems solutiosn please visit the following link:
For more information on InterSystems TrakCare, please click on the following link
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities
- Leverage existing customers and use reference sites to support the campaign to bring in new name business
- Develop effective prospecting strategies to target new customers in order to identify need and areas where we can add value.
- Actively participate in the management of the bid process
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Motivate internal and external staff/resources to focus on desired business outcomes.
- Work with other members of the sales team to provide timely proposals to customers.
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Maintain awareness of industry sector and technological advances
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective TrakCare customers.
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills.
- Experience of selling clinical and administrative application software to healthcare end users.
- Experience in managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to invoicing.
- Previous experience in managing and growing existing accounts.
- Proven ability to present effectively at board level.
- Preference will be given to candidates have sold into healthcare institutions in Saudi Arabia.
- A genuine interest and technical curiosity for software in the healthcare sector (ours and others).
- 3+ years demonstrable track record of account management
- Fluency in English and Arabic essential.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.