Knowledge Transfer Support Specialist
The Knowledge Transfer Team are responsible for systems, processes, content and tools designed to support customer engagement activities undertaken during the sale, implementation and support of InterSystems Electronic Medical Record (EMR) product 'TrakCare'. The focus of the team is providing assistance to our customer facing teams on the effective use, benefits and compliance requirements of these systems, processes, content and tools when engaging with our customers.
The Knowledge Transfer Support Specialist is a member of the Knowledge Transfer Team reporting to the InterSystems Toolkit Architect. The Knowledge Transfer Support Specialist facilitates the adoption of knowledge transfer initiatives, including the 'product collateral strategy', by internal InterSystems teams within a number of international regions. The incumbent will act as a subject matter expert and change agent, providing a clear contact and communication point between regional teams and the knowledge transfer team. The role will ensure a consistent approach to product content and processes used during relevant customer engagement activities during the sale, implementation and support of InterSystems Electronic Medical Record (EMR) products in accordance with defined and approved models and processes. The role will assist to mitigate unnecessary duplication of effort in key customer engagement activities related to product collateral and knowledge transfer, drive more efficient use of resource through the adoption of knowledge transfer initiatives, and assist regional teams to meet compliance obligations underpinned by the knowledge transfer team initiatives
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for regional staff on the objectives, benefits, use of, creation and maintenance of, collateral and content used to support customer engagement activities.
- Act as a change agent for knowledge transfer initiatives and product collateral strategy within the regions
- Define, develop and deliver effective knowledge transfer programs, and provide coaching and mentoring on the benefits, use and requirements of knowledge transfer initiatives and the product collateral strategy.
- Work within a defined compliance framework.
- Promote the concept of inheritance and reuse of content from core to regional product, including re-use and inheritance of collateral content.
- Provide feedback to, and participate in, relevant governance/operation groups.
- Solicit feedback, and provide recommendations for enhancements and process improvements
- Provide advice and guidance to regions on processes and work instructions for regional content creation, publication and maintenance within approved file stores.
- Monitor JIRA knowledge transfer dashboards to ensure updates are completed and facilitate remedial action as required.
- Facilitate regional transition to, and adoption of, approved content stores for information and knowledge assets as defined by the compliance team.
- Audit regional content for level of adoption and adherence to standards for knowledge transfer initiatives.
- Assist regions with publication of product collateral and content to the customer portal and project file stores.
- This role may include product content creation and maintenance.
- Assist regions with tools and processes for language translation of content where required.
- Other tasks as directed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with knowledge transfer/management and information/informatics principles and concepts.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation or support processes.
- Experience with the use of Atlassian Confluence and JIRA.
- Experience with organizational change management, promoting and driving adoption of change initiatives.
- Ability to effectively engage, communicate and develop networks with a diversity of groups and individuals. Able to influence and build collaborative relationships.
- Possess effective communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work well within a team, while also working autonomously manage time and tasks to meet deadlines. Ability to recognize when input or advice should be sought.
- Strong analytical abilities with respect to analyzing and processing information and feedback received from disparate groups.
- This individual is enthusiastic about and works well with others in a coordinated manner and does so on a regular basis while also focusing on other priorities set by his/her manager.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills demonstrating a command of the English language.
- Experience with InterSystems EMR TrakCare
- bi or multi-lingual to facilitate work with language other than English (LOTE) regions
- Health professional qualification
- Qualification in adult learning
- Technical skills including SQL, Atlassian CQL/JQL, REST API
- Experience with the InterSystems TrakCare Collateral Strategy
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?