Regional Support Manager, SEA
The Regional Support Manager is responsible for the supervision of System Management, Technical and Application Specialists within the South East Asia Product Support team. Based in Singapore, the role will be directly responsible for providing and supervising support services in the region 24x7 to the client base as well as partners and colleagues around the world and is a significant factor in the satisfaction and success of our customers in the region.
This position requires a sound knowledge of client support processes, technology, and application deployment. This is a “manager-doer” role; the ideal candidate will split their time between managing the team and actively participating in the support of customers. Most importantly, the successful candidate will be intensely customer-focused and be able to inspire a team in this regard.
- Direct supervision of South East Asia Support Team (System Management, Technical and Application Specialists)
- Facilitate assignment and management of individuals tasks and schedules
- Ensure adequate training for staff
- Evaluation of staff performance
- Reporting for and participating in the regional management group
- Planning and scheduling upgrade and patching projects in coordination with the Professional Services Director
- Finding and fixing bugs reported by clients, responding to service requests and managing other ticket types
- Drive client satisfaction through understanding and responding to their needs and priorities
- Ensuring that existing Service Level Agreement measures are met
- Provide overflow application support for regional offices
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a support supervisory role
- Knowledge of client support practices
- Solid understanding of application software
- Solid understanding of the healthcare industry
- Strong customer focus
- Proactive and responsive
- Exceptional analytical, project management, communication and presentation skills complemented by a demonstrable record of accomplishment in a diverse operations environment and entrepreneurial culture.
- Possess excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills. English to a professional level.
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Results oriented, marked by high personal standards and commitment
- An independent decision-maker with good judgement, decisive
- Confident (knows when to seek input and when to make own decisions)
- Exceptional people skills
- Hands-on as necessary, otherwise can provide effective organisational leadership
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation to gain the respect and co-operation of resources other than direct report; politically sensitive
Education and Training
Relevant degree in Computer Science or Technology, or a health-related degree backed by at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a technology company.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?