Developer Support Engineer
Our Worldwide Response Center is looking for developers to help our customers succeed in implementing our products.
InterSystems Worldwide Response Center helps our customers succeed by solving problems.
As a developer support professional in the WRC:
- You manage the solution of complicated problems in complex technical environments.
- You will contribute to a smart, cooperative, problem-solving team that provides international support to real-world applications used by major organizations, public and private.
- You will work with a range of technologies in the areas of object-oriented programming, Web, databases, SQL, high availability, and performance.
- You own responsibility for solutions, decide the plan of attack, and are accountable for the results.
You will grow your career and build your value.
- We provide training to hone your problem-solving and communication skills.
- You will be exposed to a broad range of technology.
- You will gain skills and confidence in driving high-leverage situations.
- You have the opportunity for constant learning.
- A mentor will help you identify and develop your technical, professional, and personal skills for a successful technical career.
- You will be challenged, so make sure a challenge is what you are looking for.
- You will work with a rational schedule. We don’t do a burnout.
You need to have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or hard Science
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments a plus.
- Strong Communication skills are a must.
- The team has a rotational on-call schedule requiring occasional weekend or evening hours. Your additional time would be compensated.
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry is valued.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?