The Executive Assistant will provide a full range of PA and administrative support to UK Directors. The position requires a proactive self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the managers and their teams. You must be detail oriented; have a professional demeanour; strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
InterSystems is a privately owned, strong, stable and successful software company who put customer success at the very centre of our business. As an employee, you will be rewarded for your drive, dedication and attitude, as well as your results. You will be surrounded by bright people who thrive on innovation, and do what is best for the company and our clients.
- Provide PA support to Senior Directors, including but not limited to; extensive complex diary management, monitoring incoming correspondence, screening calls, collating expenses on a regular and timely basis, collating monthly report data.
- Coordinate travel bookings and provide booking assistance to Executives/Senior Management visiting the UK office as necessary
- Provide general admin support to the Sales team.
- Excellent communication skills in drafting emails/letters/agendas.
- Participate in company meetings and take minutes as required.
- Provide on-site/off-site support to customer meetings, seminars, training events, book and prepare meeting rooms, make tea/coffee, order and prepare lunches.
- Support to key customer/marketing events may include 2-3 days working off-site with some travel involved (historically 1-2 per year).
- Schedule requested meetings, conference and video calls.
- Assist in the organisation/coordination of UK Sales Meetings and Company events
- Maintain and update reports and databases as necessary
- Maintain attendance tracking for the sales team.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other PA’s and Administrators internally and externally.
- Raise purchase orders / check invoices as necessary.
- Maintain and update Sales SharePoint/Intranet site as required.
- Maintain department specific contacts (customers, vendors, contractors…etc).
- General document management (uploading, filing, , scanning, printing…etc).
- Proof read correspondence as requested.
- Maintain a variety of reports as directed.
- Compiling department specific materials and collateral as needed.
- Reception coverage upon request (typically one lunch time per week) and provide additional/flexible support and cover for other administrative staff during absences or when assisting with specific projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor or HR Management Team.
- Associate Degree or relevant experience
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively whether via verbal or written communications with all levels of the organization
- Possess high level of organization skills, flexibility, and strong attention to detail
- Good proofreading and grammatical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A highly reliable, personable, energetic, professional attitude; willingness to do what it takes to get the job done correctly and on time
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel is required
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?