Sales Manager - Healthcare Solutions
InterSystems DACH is hiring an energetic, achievement-oriented, hunter Sales Executive to sell our healthcare solution, HealthShare.
The Sales Executive will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing end user customers, primarily hospitals and health delivery networks, to uncover potential opportunities for HealthShare as a solution to meet the target organisation’s interoperability needs. In addition, the Sales Executive will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with potential Solution Partners and System Integrators in Germany. We believe that the key to raising awareness of HealthShares broad based capabilities will be to engage at the C level within the various target organisations.
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities for HealthShare in the German market
- The primary objective is to secure new name business and to build mutually rewarding long-term customer relationships
- Motivate internal and external staff/resources to focus on desired business outcomes
- Work with sales support, Architects and technical teams to provide timely proposals to customers
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues
- Develop effective prospecting strategies to target new customers in order to identify need and areas where our solutions can provide value
- Leverage existing customers and use reference sites to support the campaign to bring in new name business
- Work with Solution Partners and System Integrators to determine roadmap. Determine a mutually beneficial growth path
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective HealthShare customers.
- Travel to prospective customers within Germany expected to be 50%
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable track record of winning new name business
- Proven ability to engage healthcare organizations at C level
- Ideally experience of selling clinical application software to healthcare end users.
- Excellent listening, written, and communication skills
- A thorough, structured, analytical person with self-starter mentality who is used to be in the details of his/her business
- A strong team player, working with sales and technical co-workers to put-together solutions that meet the customer need
- Proven ability to present effectively at board level
- A genuine interest and technical curiosity for software in the healthcare sector (ours and others)
- Fluency in English and German language is essential
- Location anywhere in Germany provided the Sales Executive can travel 50% of the time
- Degree qualified or equivalent
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?