InterSystems is seeking a highly skilled EA to act as the trusted partner to the VP. This person will have prior experience supporting an executive who requires extensive travel planning along with management of international communications and meeting coordination. The EA will show a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality and act as a reliable gate-keeper. Your ability to anticipate conflicts before they arise and provide sound solutions is imperative.
· Expert level skill set in Microsoft Outlook
· Build trust with VP to understand short and long term business goals in order to balance their calendar independently and as needed
· Effectively manage competing priorities and requests for meetings based on highest priorities for VP during that day, week, or month
· Responsible for all hotel room, ground transportation, flight, and meal reservations
· Coordinate and maintain all in-person and remote business meetings
· Provide all necessary documents for the VP when traveling: Itinerary, daily schedules, Passport, Visa, meeting agendas with accompanying documents, etc.
· Prepare and send all meeting invitations on behalf of the VP
· Provide context to all invitees as well as any supporting documents prior to meeting date
· Coordinate confirmation and attendance of all attendees
· Verify the room reservation and catering
· Confirm hotel room blocks, car service, and after hours meals for all employee or client meetings taking place in the Boston area
· Gate-keeper for all meeting requests and time management for the VP
· At least 5 years’ experience in a specialized EA position supporting a Senior VP or C-level executive
· Excellent Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Prior experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment where the candidate has had to manage multiple projects and priorities in a thoughtful and discreet manner
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Experienced at tactful gatekeeping, protecting the VP’s time per direction
· Evidence of being a collaborative team player
· Bachelor’s degree or similar
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.