Graduate Management Program - Project Support Intern
InterSystems UKI have a Graduate Intern opportunity for a Project Support Intern, working within an experienced Implementation team. This 6 or 9 month paid contract offers a fantastic opportunity to learn how a fast-paced global software business ensures that their product is installed and servers maintained across multiple sites.
This is a full time role for new Graduates and we have a hybrid working model which is office based in Windsor 3 days per week.
The Project Support Intern will be responsible for the coordination of Project reporting and Governance as well as supporting business analysis, process definition and systems administration.
- Collate and support the production of management reports covering projects
- Support Project Governance by attending and supporting Project Status reviews (PSRs)
- Manage resource scheduling under the direction of resource managers
- Support the country change management processes
- Monitor and update project metrics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Conduct Audits and Healthchecks on projects under the direction of the PMO Lead
- Support the development of business processes in Project Management
- Conduct analysis of project data to identify risks/issues/trends and report on these.
- Support internal systems related to delivery functions– JIRA/MS Project Online/ Workday
InterSystems is willing to provide training in all the above areas, but you would already need to be proficient in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel, and have strong written and spoken English language skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful global software business and take your first step into an exciting career in technology.
Experience & Qualifications
- Ability in fast learning of specific requirements of complex operations
- This role is intended for recent or soon to be graduates from a Bachelor’s, Master’s.
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences.
- Collaborative team mindset.
- Flexible demeanour in an ever-changing work environment.
- An awareness of project management methodologies.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A familiarity with the healthcare systems and implementation processes would be an advantage.
This is a 6 or 9-month paid contract (starting on 1st July 2023). It is a full time role that requiring 3 days in the office or client site and the office is based in Windsor.
After the program there is a possibility for a full-time permanent role.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?