Sales Engineer - Graduate
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries.
We have a wide variety of products and opportunities available to entry-level applicants, so the program was created as a way to provide recent graduates the opportunity to experience the Sales Engineering team within our company.
The program will prepare you for successful integration into InterSystems' elite technical team through structured training, mentorship, and frequent collaboration with cross-functional groups, allowing you to immerse yourself in our technologies.
- Begin the program with an accelerated training in our products
- Develop software development skills in a variety of technologies and that are applicable in several different settings
- Participate in meaningful, cutting-edge projects with major customers in Healthcare, Financial Services and other markets
- Develop Business skills / project management (to help document and keep track of our projects)
- Construct Analytics / perform data mining (to work on dashboards and meaningful data analysis and improvement)
Sales Engineering team:
- Sales Engineering works with top Healthcare, Financial Services, Supply Chain and other organisations to lead the design and use of innovative technologies across many different markets.
- InterSystems is technically driven organisation and the nature of the work undertaken by the Sales Engineering team reflects this.
- The team is cohesive, members actively support each other and adapts rapidly to change and technical challenge
- This role is intended for recent or soon to be graduates from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program
- Interdisciplinary academic work in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Engineering or other STEM subjects preferred
- 3 days in the office/ client site based in Herzelia, after the program there is a possibility for a full-time permanent role.
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences
- Technical curiosity and creativity towards complex technical challenges
- Collaborative team mindset
- Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
- Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that will make a difference.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?