The objective of this role is to provide high quality administrative support in the Human Resources activities of the business, by actively participating in the coordination and administration of HR functions and processes.
This includes being the first point of contact for HR-related queries, administration across the employee lifecycle, assisting with HR projects and initiatives and assisting with the coordination of regular worldwide HR processes.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner for the region, the HR Coordinator is required to provide detailed, timely and efficient administrative support to the APAC HR team; and will strive to ensure existing and new processes are maintained and updated, ensuring “better easier and faster” deliverables within the role.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new regional employees, including coordination of orientation plans, induction of new employees and completion of detailed new hire paperwork and comprehensive employee records
- Liaise with the relevant internal departments such as Finance and Technical Services, regarding new employee information, internal changes and exiting employees
- Provide high level customer service to all employees
- Assist in the coordination of employee training programs and training and development practices as required
- Assist in maintaining and updating company HR policies and procedures
- Record, monitor and review staff absences ensuring timely recording of leave
- Update regional organizational charts
- Maintain detailed HR documentation, inclusive of scanning and filing with a focus on data integrity and accuracy
- Ensure all employee electronic filing is always filed accurately and regular audits are carried out annually for compliance
- Prepare HR documentation, employee variation letters and internal HR forms (to be reviewed prior to release)
- Support HRIS database administration
- Help Regional HR & Facilities departments n ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist with HR reporting
- Assist with global HR initiatives and implement regionally
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Advanced Microsoft skills including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher
- High level of attention to detail
- Understanding of confidential practices
- Good organizational skills: with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage several concurrent activities
- Must have a strong work ethic, with a proactive nature and dedication to achieve results to deadlines
- Professional with a willingness to assist others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
Education and Training
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?