Developer Support Engineer
Our Worldwide Response Center is looking for developers to help our customers succeed in implementing our products.
Are you a developer looking for a career change?
- Do you like working on code, learning new technologies, solving problems, and helping people?
- Tired of unrealistic deadlines, boring monotonous work, failed projects, not being able to see the whole picture, and long weeks?
- Don’t enjoy programming anymore?
- Feeling burned out, but still like technology?
Come talk to us, maybe we can help.
InterSystems Worldwide Response Center helps our customers succeed by solving problems.
As a developer support professional in the WRC:
- You manage the solution of complicated problems in complex technical environments.
- You will contribute to a smart, cooperative, problem-solving team that provides international support to real-world applications used by major organizations, public and private.
- You will work with a range of technologies in the areas of object-oriented programming, Web, databases, SQL, high availability, and performance.
- You own responsibility for solutions, decide the plan of attack, and are accountable for the results.
You will grow your career and build your value.
- We provide training to hone your problem-solving and communication skills.
- You will be exposed to a broad range of technology.
- You will gain skills and confidence in driving high-leverage situations.
- You have the opportunity for constant learning.
- A mentor will help you identify and develop your technical, professional, and personal skills for a successful technical career.
- You will be challenged, so make sure a challenge is what you are looking for.
- You will work with a rational schedule. We don’t do a burnout.
You need to have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or hard Science
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments a plus.
- Strong Communication skills are a must.
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry is valued
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.