Sales Coordinator - Working Student
About the Company:
InterSystems is a leading global provider of software for healthcare, finance, and other industries. Our cutting-edge technology solutions enable organizations to streamline their operations, improve patient care, and drive better outcomes. We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our team and help us deliver exceptional service to our customers.
As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team in various tasks, including the preparation of offers for partners and customers, support in the preparation of contract documents according to templates, regular exchange with the legal department at the US headquarters, and preparation of business reports. You will also be expected to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of offers for partners and customers as a draft for the sales team.
- Support the sales team in the preparation of contract documents according to templates.
- Regularly communicate with the legal department at the US headquarters.
- Prepare business reports as needed.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Structured training and personalized mentorship.
- Opportunity to work with cross-functional teams.
- Chance to gain valuable experience in the industry.
- Possibility of future employment with InterSystems.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with InterSystems, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.