Building on the existing success of InterSystems products in financial services, InterSystems has an opportunity for a Sales Executive to define and execute a strategy to expand the sales of our core technology products to the financial services industry by recruiting new application partners in Brazil. Financial services is a data rich industry and one that is heavily regulated and it’s becoming increasing challenging for organizations in this sector to deal with risk, surveillance, and compliance when they are operating hundreds of stand-alone applications across diverse locations and populations. InterSystems products present a great proposition to the financial services industry with our Cache database and Ensemble integration platforms that would enable financial services organizations to have a clear “line of sight” into disparate data sources, enabling them to capture, share, understand, and act on all of their data across business lines and technology silos.
Risk managers will be able to see intraday positions and valuations for measuring risk and liquidity across all your different instruments and regions. Compliance officers can have visibility into communications from sales and trading areas and related trading data. With risk and crime detection applications having access to all relevant data, they can deliver timely alerts concerning coordinated trading, sanctions violations, money laundering, and other anomalies. Compliance officers no longer will have to manually piece together related information from multiple systems. To help keep pace with the rapid rate of change in financial services, InterSystems’ advanced Cache database and Ensemble integration platform also provides rapid development technology. These features, along with automated alerts to the right people at the right time, enable a strategic, organization-wide approach to regulatory compliance and crime prevention.
The Sales Executive is tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing Solutions partners and end user’s delivering technology led solutions to the financial services industry. This person will possess expert knowledge of the financial services industry in Brazil and its organizational challenges as well as a strong understanding of technology and where InterSystems products may be applied. The Sales Executive has the responsibility to identify and nurture application companies and end users that are a good fit for InterSystems partners to deliver technology led solutions to the financial services industry. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successfully articulating and subsequently selling technology led solutions to financial services organizations through partners.
- Within the financial services sector, identify appropriate ISV’s, Solution Partners and end users to target
- With marketing, develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns for InterSystems products in Brazil financial services within the IRIS data platform team.
- Lead the financial services sales proposition in Brazil and represent the company, at the highest level with the customers
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities specifically within the Solution Partner community.
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to customers and partners.
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Partners with all the information they need to be successful.
- Build long term relationships with Applications Partners on the basis of openness, understanding and awareness.
- Maintain awareness of the financial services sector and technological advances
- The successful applicant will have entrepreneurial qualities and will develop creative strategies to increase visibility within direct accounts.
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective customers.
- Proven experience in opening up and developing new channel accounts (experience should be in ISV partners rather than general resellers or distributors)
- Demonstrable experience in the Financial Services sector
- Five years minimum track record in achieving above quota performance
- Evidence of direct sales success
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- Extensive and proven track record of attracting and developing new Applications partners to target the financial services industry
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from partners – Proven account development skills
- Understanding and significant exposure to Software license Sales model.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?