InterSystems HealthShare is a powerful, flexible health informatics platform that aggregates holistic patient records, backends information exchanges, and delivers data into analytics and other advanced solutions. The Sales Executive, Healthcare, is responsible for managing all aspects of prospective and existing end user accounts in the Western Region (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah); hospitals and IDN’s (Integrated Delivery Networks), in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship. Experience selling clinical and/or operational systems (technology) into IDNs and Health Systems at a senior level (CXO, VP, etc.) is required.
- Introduce InterSystems products and services to health systems and builds a pipeline of new activity
- Plans sales strategy and drives new business revenues with healthcare organizations
- Acts as the principal liaison between InterSystems and end user accounts; develops and enhances business relationship by providing high levels of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organizational levels; develops and continuously updates account profiles
- Utilizes internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provides feedback from customers regarding product performance; provides input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancement
- Represents InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company’s products and services
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing customer base
- Healthcare domain knowledge, especially around key topics and trends impacting IDNs/Health Systems, including but not limited to payment reform, HIE/interoperability, population health management, etc.
- 8+ years track record of healthcare technology sales success
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into larger IDNs/health systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working in a healthcare information technology or hospital setting
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- BS degree or equivalent
Per California's Pay Transparency Law InterSystems is providing the expected base salary for this role if employed in California. It is $120,000 to $150,000. This range doesn't include additional bonus and commission.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?