Senior Analytics Delivery Consultant
We are seeking an individual to establish and provide consulting services for prospective and existing customers to deliver reporting, business intelligence and analytics solutions with InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health. This practice would include working with sales on proof-of-concept design and pilot deployments, and production rollouts. This role would focus on the development of repeatable practices to understand and document customer requirements and work with the sales organization on product fit. Once defined, the analytics delivery consultant would be part of the delivery team to ensure that the requirements were translated into the solution.
This role will require technical depth in InterSystems and partner reporting, BI (Business Intelligence) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) products (InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence, InterSystems Reports, Adaptive Analytics, IntegratedML) as well as a good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and business acumen to translate customer needs into solutions.
- Become a subject-matter expert on InterSystems reporting and analytics solutions.
- Develop repeatable practices for defining customer needs for machine learning, business intelligence, reporting and analytics POCs (Proof of Concept), pilots and transitioning those projects to a production deployment.
- Consult with the sales organization on POC (Proof of Concept) and pilot delivery
- Work closely with System Integrators and/or Project Managers to ensure successful production implementations
- Provide input to the Product Management, Professional Services, and InterSystems Support organizations about product and service requirements.
- Travel up to 50%
The successful candidate will be collaborative, customer-success driven, and outcome focused with strong technical and domain experience in business intelligence, reporting and/or analytics. In addition, the following are desirable:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Personal presence to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to sales, development, and delivery managers
- Demonstrated domain expertise with analytics tools such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, Data Robot, SAS, Logi Report and/or AtScale at an in-depth level
- Analytical data modeling expertise, preferably at the logical model level and physical database schema design.
- Fluency in SQL, both writing queries and interpreting statements produced by BI and other tools for troubleshooting or performance analysis. Familiarity with other relevant standards such as MDX and DAX is a plus.
- Project management and creative and organizational skills to apply to delivery process development and improvement, including solution delivery, internal and external training as required.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting technical and business issues
- Familiarity with at least two of the following organizations/industries and their data sources is desirable: healthcare payer, healthcare provider, financial services, supply chain
- Experience with data quality assessment and data quality improvement is desirable
- Basic programming experience (Python) is desirable
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.