Network Engineer / Server Administrator
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated network, security and server professional to support our networks and server infrastructure across the EMEA region. InterSystems is looking for those who would be described by co-workers as “the best I have ever worked with”. InterSystems provides both the environment and compensation where the best thrives. Those who consider themselves at this level are encouraged to apply.
Both traditional hardware and Infrastructure as Code will be part of the transformation. The scope of these roles includes as primary person responsible for multiple offices across the EMEA region, as well as collaborating with the global team on a global network restructuring program. This opportunity is part of an exciting technical environment, with opportunities for both technical and professional growth.
Significant expertise in some or all of the following is required.
Technologies in Use
- Cisco ASA and/or Firepower firewalls
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Cisco/Meraki/Dell switches and routers
- Dell Servers & Hyperconverged infrastructure
- IP4 and IP6 Routing
- WAN Connectivity
- Security design and compliance
- Related Software: Cisco ISE, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco AnyConnect, Mobile Device Management, Cortex XDR
- Design and Deliver Security and Configuration/Management as part of a global team
- Design and Deliver site to site and client VPN Configuration and Management
- Collaborate with team to install, administer, and maintain network and security infrastructure
- Create and maintain documentation for networks and systems
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems, technologies, architectures, and products
- Engage with team and projects in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic manner
- 3+ Years hands-on Cisco network configuration and support
- Strong Network and routing design and implementation experience
- Cisco ASA firewall experience
- Independent worker, Hands-on contributor
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- Ability to respond promptly to technical support issues, occasionally during nights and weekends
- Network & System monitoring tools (Nessus, Orion, Nagios, PRTG)
- Experience in operating under strict SLA’s to meet uptime requirements
- Experience with VMware environment
- Experience with Unix and Windows networking
- Advanced Cisco Certification
Education & Training
- BA/BSc in related field or equivalent work experience
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?